Stewardship & Reconcilliation
Ask for What You Want… & Pay for What you Get
- Accurate MBS buying orders are sent to every media vendor and vendors countersign our orders to ensure acceptance of our agreements
- Makegood Guidelines
- Made good within flight parameters
- Replace TRPs within same dayparts or upgrade
- All makegoods are approved by MBS prior to makegoods occuring
Media Invoice Reconciliation, Invoice Auditing and Payment
- Every media vendor invoice submitted to MBS is audited for accuracy and any discrepancies are negotiated prior to final billing and payment
- TV ratings delivery typically reached is 95-100% average, with a 90% guarantee
- Proof of Purchase
- TV, Radio & Print, Outdoor and Online ad invoice auditing/reconciliation/monitoring, plus review print tear sheets and affidavits are all shared with each client within monthly statements
Billing & Statements
- MBS Practices Full Disclosure of client activity and charges.
- All client billing is detailed on one monthly invoice.
- Copies of every media vendors' invoice is attached for mailing or available for viewing online through MBS on Demand.
- Clients are only billed for the media that ran and can verify billing accuracy by comparing their MBS invoice to the media vendor bills and MBS plan approval sheets.
- Discrepancies and makegoods are detailed with listing of corrective actions taken.